At a rate of 2 to 4 conference per year, APRED has given dozens of lectures.
The most common or most recent themes are :
- The theory and practice, the definition of peace.
* Peace as a universal and practical value.
* Peace studies and the labor market in the area of peace.
* The tools of peace.
* The countries without an army.
* The human right to peace.
* The links between peace, democracy and human rights.
* The role of political institutions in the prevention of violence.
* The place of peace in Constitutions.
* Zones of peace
Other topics :
- Historical aspects of peace in Switzerland.
* Military and private security companies.
* Art and peace.
- Participation in political campaigns
* Public debates
* Moot trials.
Ask for our conditions